Looking to level up your account management or sales experience?
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 11 years running, is looking to add an Account Manager to its Beaverton branch! In this role, you will act as the client advocate and work with the recruiting team to ensure their needs are met.
Your team will rely on you to determine what recruiting strategies are and aren’t working. Effective and clear communication, a collaborative and strategic mindset and the ability to delegate is critical to being successful in this role.
Previous experience in recruiting is not required —we will show you how to be successful using our proven systems and some of the best training in the industry.
This position offers competitive pay, a highly supportive work environment and training and development from senior leadership.
If you have excellent customer service skills, an analytical approach and a can-do attitude, we want to hear from you!
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Planning and delegating order fulfillment and recruiting
- Direct recruiting for direct hire jobs
- Creating and executing recruiting plan strategies
- Strong communication to teammates, candidates and clients
Account Manager Qualifications
- Previous experience in account management, customer service or sales
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong and effective problem-solving skills
- A strategic and analytical mindset
- $69,000 – $100,000 (base+ commission)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- Over 4 weeks of PTO/CTO
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call (971)375-4836 to learn more about this Account Manager opportunity!