TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 11 years running, is looking to add an Accounts Receivable and Payroll Specialist to its Everett office!
We work with a broad range of clients that range from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses. And they share a common interest – they love working with the best!
As an Accounts Receivable and Payroll Specialist you will support the retention of long-term, quality clients and employees by administering accurate and timely payroll, billing systems, and accounts receivable support. While maintaining confidentiality and security of all payroll and client records.
This job is perfect for someone with previous payroll and accounting experience. If you have excellent customer service skills, enjoy working with numbers, and have impeccable organization and attention to detail, this role is perfect for you!
In this role, you’ll work in a team environment. Communication, sharing, and learning is a big part of TERRA’s culture. While you’ll be responsible for your own tasks, a collaborative mindset is going to play a big part in your success.
Accounts Receivable and Payroll Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely weekly payroll and accounts receivable processing
- Supporting credit card, checks, and ACH transaction processing
- Management and timely response to client requests and inquiries in Payroll Billing inbox
- Account reconciliation and past due collection outreach
- Checking and correcting invoices as needed and sending reminders for timecards
Accounts Receivable and Payroll Specialist Qualifications:
- 2+ years in payroll or accounting preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- MS Office proficiency
- Strong problem-solving skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- $24 per hour
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- Over 4 weeks of PTO/CTO
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 206-453-2852 to learn more about this Accounts Receivable and Payroll Specialist opportunity!