Bring your passion for people, outstanding teamwork skills, and AR expertise and join one of the finest teams in town!!
Named Best of Staffing® nine years running, TERRA Staffing Group is one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading recruitment firms and proving that we’re not just good at what we do, we’re the best at what we do.
Business is booming and we are looking for a Accounts Receivable and Billing Specialist with exceptional data entry and customer service orientation to add to our amazing Corporate team.
AR & Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
In this full-time role, you will support our branch offices by:
- Facilitate the collection of outstanding receivables
- Maintaining confidentiality and security of all client records
- Reconcile AR accounts to ensure accuracy
- Audit weekly invoicing for accuracy
- Facilitate credit approval processes for current and new clients as needed
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
AR & Billing Specialist Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ work experience in AR Accounting and business to business collections
- 2-year general accounting degree, or bookkeeping certificate
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to manage multiple needs and deliver excellent customer service
- 10-Key, Excel, and Outlook proficiency
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on real people.
Don’t miss your chance to work with, and learn from, a highly motivated group of individuals committed to excellence. They will support you. They will inspire you. They will give their all and expect you to deliver your absolute best to the company and clients as well. They work hard, but definitely have fun doing so!
Join one of the industry’s leading recruitment firms as an AR and Billing Specialist.