TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® eleven years in a row is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our Corporate HR team as an HR Administrative Assistant.
Great opportunity for someone with office management experience and who is looking to break into HR and positively affect the organization with the work they do.
As the HR Administrative Assistant, you will focus on benefits administration, I-9 and new hire compliance, purchasing, and company-wide communications.
You will be successful in this role if you are detail-oriented, skilled at multitasking, and someone who finds satisfaction in completing tasks.
This is your chance to make a real impact on real people – and our business as a whole!
HR Administrative Assistant Key Responsibilities:
- I-9 compliance and training
- Assisting with onboarding/offboarding functions
- Point of contact for service vendors
- Company newsletter – development and presentation
- Employee events coordination
- Administration and key contact for employee benefits
- Assisting HR team and Executive team with administrative functions
HR Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 1+ years of office administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- High level of flexibility, commitment, and ability to tackle ambiguity
- Experience in HR is a plus!
- Up to $24/hr depending on experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- Over 4 weeks of PTO/CTO
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 206-453-2852 to learn more about this HR Administrative Assistant opportunity!