TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® nine years in a row is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our Corporate HR team as an HR Specialist.
Great opportunity for someone with 2 or more years of HR experience and who is looking to positively affect the organization with the work they do.
As the HR Specialist, you will focus on workers compensation, safety, and unemployment for all operations, providing support to achieve business objectives and reduce risk.
This is your chance to make a real impact on real people – and our business as a whole!
HR Specialist responsibilities include:
- Administration of worker compensation claims by working directly with the insurance company claims management team, injured worker, medical facilities, and branch locations
- Point of contact concerning workers compensation claims
- Maintain worker’s compensation claim files
- Assist branch operations with light-duty worker’s roles and responsibilities and follow up on restrictions through full release to the job of injury
- Responsible for unemployment claims responses, and request for relief charges
You will be successful in this role if you are detail-oriented, skilled at multitasking, and someone who finds satisfaction in completing tasks.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe from COVID-19:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize exposure to the public
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 2+ years in HR with a focus on safety, or related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- High level of flexibility, commitment, and ability to tackle ambiguity
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive base pay DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
Location: Everett, WA
Want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry? Apply online today! Or call 425-355-7223 to speak to Debbie Stephens about this opportunity.