Do you love the Internet, computers, and technology? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a big impact on an organization, with opportunities to grow your experience and expand your responsibilities? This could be a great next step for you!
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® eleven years in a row is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our IT team as an IT Support Specialist.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solution-minded individual who gets excited about technology and who can share that excitement not only with the team, but by helping all employees across our multi-state organization.
We are fun, like to keep it positive, and enjoy making people’s lives easier.
You will find success in this role if you are comfortable working in a team environment that can have changing priorities and interruptions throughout the day. Communication, sharing and learning is a big part of TERRA’s culture, and being able to collaborate is going to play a big part in your success.
Patience, punctuality, along with the ability to embrace new ideas and ability to prioritize requests from different people will help you go far.
If you love all things technology – you will love this job!
IT Support Specialist Key Responsibilities:
- Provide first-tier technical support service to employees, clients and customers, with some of located in remote offices
- Respond to Service Desk tickets according to our SLA
- Follow existing IT help procedures and document procedures where no documentation exists
- Configure, troubleshoot and repair PC workstation hardware and software, general network and Internet connectivity issues, general phone connectivity, voicemail and mobile devices.
- Setup new user accounts, workstations, phones, computers, printers and other technical devices
IT Support Specialist Qualifications:
- 1+ years in an IT support role and an AA degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to pass a basic computer and Internet knowledge test
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware, mobile devices, Microsoft Windows 10, MS 365 and MS Office
- Understanding of LANs, network protocols, IP addressing, and remote connectivity
- Experience performing hardware and software upgrades
Compensation and Benefits:
- $23 per hour to start
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- Over 4 weeks of PTO/CTO
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 206-453-2852 to learn more about this IT Support Specialist opportunity!