Bring your passion for people, outstanding teamwork skills, and invoicing expertise and join one of the finest teams in town as a Payroll Lead!
Named Best of Staffing® nine years running, TERRA Staffing Group is one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading recruitment firms and proving that we’re not just good at what we do, we’re the best at what we do.
Business is booming and we are looking to hire a Payroll Lead with exceptional data entry and customer service-orientation to add to our amazing Corporate Payroll team.
Payroll Lead Responsibilities
- Assist Client Accounting Manager with the development, improvement, and documentation of TERRA’s branch payroll and billing systems processes.
- Provide training for new payroll specialists on payroll processes and time card entry.
- Support Client Accounting Manager in approval of time cards entered by payroll specialists.
- Process uncollected pay, direct deposit bounce backs, and other direct deposit issues. Upload pay batches to Key Bank and ADP Wisely within established guidelines. Void/reprocess payroll checks as required.
- Back-up Payroll Specialist on processing weekly payroll and garnishment administration.
- Manage Payroll ticket system and provide reporting to Client Accounting Manager. Assist Client Accounting Manager to resolve ticket roadblocks.
- Coordinate daily assignment of time cards to payroll specialists, assist Client Accounting Manager to resolve time card issues, and handling more complex time card entry, bonuses, and other items.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe from COVID-19:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize exposure to the public
Payroll Lead Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in a lead role within a high-volume environment
- Associates degree in HR, Accounting, or Finance or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability and desire to gain in-depth knowledge of the department’s processes
- Proven experience managing multiple tasks and flexibility in handling changing priorities
- Customer focused mind-set
- Great Plains Dynamics experience a plus
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- 3 weeks paid parental leave
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (some flexibility required)
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is a great opportunity to make a real impact on real people.
Don’t miss your chance to work with, and learn from, a highly motivated group of individuals committed to excellence. They will support you. They will inspire you. They will give their all and expect you to deliver your absolute best to the company and clients as well. They work hard, but definitely have fun doing so!
Join one of the industry’s leading recruitment firms as a Payroll Lead. Contact us today! Call 206-453-2852.