Program Manager (Everett, WA)

Love managing teams and looking for a chance to grow your leadership skills? We have a great opportunity for you!

TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® ten years in a row, is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our team as a Program Manager.

This is a high-impact position. The work you do will have an effect on field employees, our client, and TERRA’s Everett branch.

About the Opportunity:

As a Program manager, you will spend 70% of your time at our client site overseeing your team’s workflow, providing feedback and coaching when needed. The remaining 30% of your time will be spent in our Everett office performing administrative tasks, supporting the Everett team, and hiring and training people when needed.

If you’re a leader who’s highly-skilled at problem solving, setting priorities, and coaching, this is a great opportunity for you!

Program Manager Responsibilities:

  • Ensure program efficiency through hiring, coaching, training, and development of on-site supervisor staff.
  • Implement new systems and processes for effective operation.
  • Identify goals and create plans to achieve results.
  • Anticipate changing needs of team or business and modify plans accordingly
  • Support company and branch initiatives and perform work that reflects TERRA’s values

Program Manager Qualifications:

  • Experience leading large teams and developing leaders
  • Account management, strategic conversations, and sales abilities
  • Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of an organization
  • Ability to sit, stand, and walk for prolonged periods, as well as occasionally lift up to 30lbs.

Schedule:

  • 8:00AM – 5:00PM – Some flexibility required

Compensation:

  • $75K – $80K DOE

Benefits:

  • Full medical/dental/vision
  • 401(k) with generous match
  • Paid parental leave
  • PTO package, including major holidays
  • Paid community service option

Location:

  • Everett, WA

About TERRA Staffing Group

TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm. Our client satisfaction scores placed us in the top 2% of all staffing firms nationally, and have earned us a place on the coveted Best of Staffing® list ten years running.

With offices in four states, we are large enough to offer the depth of resources and expertise you’d expect from a large staffing firm, yet not so big that we forget that we are in the business of people.

If this Program Manager role sounds like the right fit for you, please call 253.568.8545 to speak to someone right away.