If you have at least 4 years working in a client-facing role and managing teams and you’re looking for a new career that offers a stable Monday through Friday schedule, you could be a great fit for this Recruiter position.
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years running, is looking to add a Recruiter to their Beaverton team! TERRA specializes in recruiting qualified light industrial and administrative talent for local companies.
As a Recruiter you will be trained to develop strong relationships with clients and match job seekers to the right opportunity. This position offers competitive pay, a promotional career track, and professional development from supportive senior leadership.
If you have worked in a management position in a client facing industry (like retail, restaurant or hospitality) and have the expert level people management & communication skills TERRA is looking for in an ideal candidate- this could be a great step for you in your career path!
You’ll enjoy the work-life balance a recruiting career at TERRA offers – no more nights, weekends, or holidays spent on the job! This is a chance to be a huge help to people and local companies by matching up the right candidate with the right job – while making a great living at the same time.
Recruiter Key Responsibilities
- Identify quality candidates to fill open positions.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and payroll management for placed candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and current clients.
- Strategizing and creating service delivery plan
- At least four years of working in a client-facing leadership role
- For example: experience as a retail manager, hospitality manager or account manager.
- Experience resolving customer & employee issues by identifying creative solutions & utilizing expert communication skills.
- Experience managing teams and support employee career development.
- Base salary $56,000- $64,000 DOE, plus monthly bonus
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
If you are nterested in this Recruiter opportunity, apply today!