If you love working as part of a team and get excited at the thought of meeting – and exceeding – goals, we want to talk to you!
TERRA Staffing Group, which has earned a place on the coveted Best of Staffing® list ten years in a row, is currently looking for a motivated, customer-oriented team player to join its Everett branch office as a Recruiting Coordinator.
In the Recruiting Coordinator role, you will play a pivotal role in helping the branch meet their goals and helping to match job seekers to the right fit.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Performing reference and background checks
- Orienting new candidates to TERRA
- Helping recruiters fill open job orders
This is a great opportunity for someone eager to kick off a rewarding and exciting career in a booming industry – and your chance to work with an award-winning team that loves what they do and genuinely cares about the people they serve.
We know you may have concerns in regard to workplace safety.
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe from COVID-19:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize expose to the public
- 2+ years’ work experience in a customer service industry
- Previous busy, multi-line phone experience is highly preferred
- MS Office proficiency
If you’re eager for an opportunity to learn – this is a perfect role for you. Every day you will be learning new things about not only the staffing industry, but about the variety of industries we service as well. Your understanding of the business will be important to helping you clearly explain (and sell) job opportunities available to prospective employees.
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development in all employees. On top of a structured training plan, you will have regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals throughout the year.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
- 3 weeks of paid parental leave
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Don’t miss out on this great foot-in-the door opportunity that offers plenty of room for growth, and join an engaging, hardworking and award-winning team!
Apply today to this Recruiting Coordinator position or call 425-355-7223 to learn more.