Great opportunity for someone with a passion for helping people and a desire to advance your customer service skills.
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 11 years running, is looking to add a Recruiting Coordinator to its Seattle branch!
In this position, you’ll work with an award-winning team that loves what they do and genuinely cares about the people they serve.
And you’ll play a pivotal role in helping the branch meet their goals by matching job seekers to the right opportunity.
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees. On top of a structured training plan, you will have regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals throughout the year.
This is a great opportunity for someone that is eager to learn new skills and kick off a rewarding and exciting career in a booming industry.
Recruiting Coordinator Key Responsibilities:
- Interviewing and onboarding candidates
- Supporting recruiting team in ensuring client satisfaction
- Performing reference and background checks
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails
Recruiting Coordinator Qualifications
- 2+ years in a customer service industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate decision-making and problem-solving skills
- MS Office proficiency
Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO first year (with 1 week front loaded)
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO day
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 206-453-2852 to learn more about this Recruiting Coordinator opportunity!