Are you a Sales Development Representative looking for your next step? Join TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row! We’re expanding our territory so we’re looking to add a Sales Development Lead to our growing corporate sales team.
In this position, you’ll work on a highly collaborative team where we are all big fans of supporting each other while also being super goal driven. A day doesn’t go by that doesn’t include cheering successes for each other and providing encouragement along the way to reach your goals. We offer a consistent Monday-Friday 8-5 schedule in a high energy office environment, as well as great benefits, PTO package, and not to mention monthly bonuses when you reach your goals and when your team hits the goal too!
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees! You’ll have weekly one-on-ones with your manager to make sure you’re feeling successful and growing in this role.
About the Opportunity
In this role, you will be a group leader of up to six Sales Development Representatives and be their go-to person throughout the workday. Your work will also involve researching companies, cold calling prospective clients and booking appointments. You will be part of a team whose work directly impacts our field-based sales team and is an important part of fulfilling our mission of Creating Success Stories by connecting job seekers with great employers.
The day of a Sales Development Lead consists of:
- Making phone calls to prospective clients
- Setting appointments with hiring managers and company decision-makers
- Scheduling appointments through Outlook
- Researching TERRA’s local markets and launching email and phone call campaigns
- Assisting with training and development of Corporate Sales Team members
This position is based at our Corporate office in Everett, WA. The office environment is friendly and fun. We love to celebrate when individuals hit their goals as well as offer recognition for birthdays, milestones, and personal achievements! Basically, we’re always looking for a reason to party!
Sales Development Lead Requirements:
- Minimum 9 months experience with outbound appointment setting or inside sales calls.
- Experience training individuals or teams
- Ability and desire to reach goals
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook; ability to learn new software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous leadership experience not required- but desire for leadership is!
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $28-$32 /hour DOE (average monthly bonus of $500-$1000+)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
Location: Everett, WA (100% in office)
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across WA, AZ, OR, TX and CO.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest—they love working with the best!
Want to take the next step?
If you are interested in this Sales Development Lead role and want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry, apply online today!