Are you passionate about achieving your goals and enjoy leading a team? Join TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® 12 years in a row! We are looking to add a Sales Development Manager to our Corporate team at our company headquarters in Everett, WA.
In this position, you’ll work on a highly collaborative team where we are all big fans of supporting each other while also being super goal driven. We offer a consistent Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm schedule in a high energy office environment, as well as great benefits, PTO package, as well as monthly bonuses.
TERRA is passionate about promoting professional development for all employees; you’ll receive one-on-one support directly from your manager, as well as leadership mentoring.
About the Opportunity
As a Sales Development Manager you will lead a team of 8 (and growing) fun and successful employees. Your vision will drive the team to hit goals and be a key part of TERRA’s success. This position will be based at our Corporate office in Everett, WA. The office environment is friendly and fun. We love to celebrate when individuals hit their work goals as well as recognition for birthdays, milestones and personal achievements!
Sales Development Manager Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead, develop and grow Sales Development Representative to achieve personal and team goals
- Identify, source, and qualify prospects that are appropriate for the company’s profile
- Contact qualified prospects to generate sales appointments across the company footprint
- Partner with Branch Managers on target prospects, industries and locations
- Successfully sell to a variety of niche industries: Administrative, Call Center, Logistics, Manufacturing, Professional and Technical
- Create strategy to meet gross profit and appointment generation goals
- Work with Area Directors & Branch Managers to create follow up strategy with open sales opportunities
- Create and deliver trainings for Field Sellers on best practices and sales optimization techniques
Sales Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience leadership in a sales focused environment (call center, inside sales etc)
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve goals
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using a CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
- $75,000 – $95,000 base salary + monthly bonus ($0-$6000 annually)
- Medical, Dental Vision (PPO and HDP)
- Health Savings Account
- Virtual Care
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Wellness Program
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Membership Discount
- Consumer Discount Program Membership
- 401(K) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 17 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) the first year
- 3 days of Paid Community Service Time (CTO)
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, plus PTO match of up to 5 weeks
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm with offices across WA, AZ, OR, TX and CO.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of whom share a common interest – they love working with the best!
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people.
Want to take the next step?
If you are interested in this Sales Development Manager role and want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry, email [email protected] to speak with our team today.