Are you an experienced Software Developer looking for an opportunity to make a big impact on an organization, with minimal leading and project management responsibilities? This could be a great next step for you!
TERRA Staffing Group, a top recruitment firm headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, is currently seeking a “full-stack” Software Developer to add to its growing IT department.
Our IT and Development Team builds in-house solutions that are laser-focused on our company operations and support our employees across the country. We are fun, fully-engaged, like to keep it positive, and enjoy making people’s lives easier.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a solution-minded individual who gets excited about producing code – and who can share that excitement with the team.
Software Developer duties include (but are not limited to):
- Producing code needed for web applications, API interfaces and supporting management scripts or programs
- Operating as a “full stack” software developer, writing both back-end API code and front-end UI code on smaller projects
- Collaborating with partner company developers, suppliers and contractors to connect and integrate data and processes
- Ensuring software documentation is up-to-date and software code is secure
- Running functionality testing and debug code on testing/development systems
The Right Fit
Our code production thought-process is as follows: make it secure, make it work, make it documented, make it clean and make it portable. If you can embrace that philosophy, you will be very successful here.
You will also find success in this role, if you are comfortable working in a team environment. Communication, sharing and learning is a big part of TERRA’s culture, and though you will be responsible for your own tasks, being able to collaborate is going to play a big part in your success.
Patience, along with the ability to embrace new ideas and ability to prioritize and self-manage tasks will help you go far.
And, of course, If you love all things code – maybe even dream in code! – you will love this job.
- 5 Years of expertise in building moderate to complex SQL database queries
- 5 years of expertise using PHP and other web programming languages
- 1 Years of expertise in programming back-end API interfaces
- Solid knowledge of network and database diagnostics tools
- Expertise in software security practices
Business hours during the day, but flexible start/end times as long as you pick and stick to a schedule.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K with generous match, 8 paid holidays, paid community service option, and 3 weeks of PTO, of which 1 week is immediately available with no wait!
About TERRA Staffing Group
Named to ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® list eight years running, TERRA Staffing Group is one of most respected staffing and recruitment firms in the country. We currently rank in the top 2% of staffing firms nation-wide, significantly exceeding the industry average.
If you are interested in joining an award-winning company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 425-374-1819 to learn more about our Software Developer role!