If you take pride in your leadership skills and have a passion for helping people, this opportunity could be a great fit for you.
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing 10 years running, is looking to add a Staffing Manager to it’s brand new branch location in Lakewood, CO!
As a Staffing Manager, you will work on a collaborative and driven team in achieving company and branch initiatives.
Previous experience in recruiting is not required—we will show you how to be successful using our proven systems and some of the best training in the industry.
That said, we are looking for someone with demonstrated leadership capabilities as you will be responsible for account management as well as managing and overseeing the development of your team.
This opportunity offers competitive pay, a highly supportive work environment and training and development from senior leadership.
If you have strong problem-solving skills, provide top notch customer service and have a proactive mindset, you will be successful in this role.
Staffing Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Working with clients and job-seekers in high level direct-hire opportunities
- Supporting the Branch Manager in daily operations
- Assisting Recruiters with technique and guidance on challenging recruiting needs
- Training and developing internal staff in order to build branch strength
Staffing Manager Qualifications
- Proven track record of success in leadership role
- High level of customer service and account management skills
- Ability to motivate and influence internal staff
- Demonstrate strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Monthly bonuses for all employees
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO first year (with 1 week front loaded)
- Paid parental leave
- Birthday PTO day
Social Work That Pays
Our mission is simple–Success Stories Created Daily. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people. The work we do is literally changing lives.
Want to Take the Next Step?
If you are interested in joining an industry leading company that is making a big impact on a growing industry, we would love to hear from you.
Please call 720-405-5222 to learn more about this Staffing Manager opportunity!