If you have at least one year of experience working in a supervisory position and enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment, we’ve got a great position for you.
TERRA Staffing Group is looking to add a Staffing Specialist to its Everett team!
Voted Best of Staffing® for the past ten years, TERRA ranks in the top 2% of staffing agencies nationwide for having superior satisfaction scores. This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning team dedicated to providing excellent service!
As a Staffing Specialist, you will manage specific client accounts and ensure that open positions are filled with the most qualified talent. The role requires strong communication skills and the ability to work with people across all levels – from hiring managers to field employees. You will play a key role in the success of your clients’ businesses, as well as in the lives of the job seekers you speak with, and your Everett team!
This is a great job for someone who is passionate about helping others, great at multitasking and enjoys working in an encouraging team setting, where you’re learning something new every day.
If you’ve ever wanted to try recruiting – without the sales! – this is a great opportunity for you!
Staffing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Account management
- Sourcing and recruiting candidates, and scheduling & conducting interviews
- Perform reference and background checks
- Fill open positions
- Provide proactive solutions for both client and talent needs and concerns
- Perform on-site client visits
- At least 1 year of previous supervisory experience
- Ability to pass proficiency testing for Microsoft Office Suite and typing
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
TERRA focuses a great deal on the professional development of all employees. You not only will receive excellent training, but also regular one-on-one meetings with your manager to discuss progress on goals throughout the year.
- 401(k) with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (some flexibility required)
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading recruitment firms. Apply today or call us at 425-355-7223 to learn more about this Staffing Specialist role!