If you’re the type of person who enjoys getting to make a big impact in people’s lives – we’ve got the job for you! Our Talent Engagement department is looking to add an Interview Scheduling Coordinator to the team!
This is an exciting opportunity for people who enjoy using their customer service experience to help make a difference in the lives of others.
More about the Opportunity
As a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for individuals interested in finding career opportunities through TERRA. A typical day for you would involve phone communication with applicants, connecting applicants with recruiters in our branches across the country, completing data entry, and partnering with any and all of the TERRA branches to help support growth.
Interview Scheduler Requirements:
- 1+ year’s work experience in a customer service industry
- Previous multi-line phone experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook programs.
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
$17.00/hr to start
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Paid community service options
- 3 weeks of PTO per year and a paid day off for your birthday!
- Multiple company events per year
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- 3 weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Team celebrations for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Regular snack and beverage deliveries
At TERRA, our mission is “Success Stories Created Daily” and as a Scheduling Coordinator, you would be responsible for kicking off someone’s success story!
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, and award-winning company that offers amazing training and benefits! And there is definite room for career growth!
If you are interested in this Scheduling Coordinator role and want to join a team of individuals who are committed to helping others become successful, contact 206.453.2852 .