Exciting opportunity for a leader with call center experience!
We are currently looking to add a full-time Call Center Supervisor to our Talent Engagement team.
As Call Center Supervisor, you will lead a team of 6, which serves as the first point of contact for job seekers. You and your team will be scheduling interviews for our branch offices across the Western United States.
What makes our call center unique:
- “Warm leads”—we are responding to applicants who have reached out to us. No cold calling.
- Documented process but not a set script
- Success is based on helping people versus rigid call resolution times
- No sales and no collections!
At TERRA, our mission is “Success Stories Created Daily” and as the Call Center Supervisor, you and your team are responsible for helping someone kick off their success story!
This role is ideal for someone who loves leading a team and has a passion for people. If you’re looking for a job with purpose and want to help make a difference in the lives of others, this is a great opportunity.
Don’t miss out on this chance to join a dynamic, growing and award-winning company that offers career development and excellent benefits!
Here’s what we are doing to keep our employees safe from COVID-19:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols
- Social Distancing
- Masks required (and provided)
- Utilize technology and virtual meetings when possible to minimize exposure to the public
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a leadership/supervisory/senior call center experience
- Proficient with software including Microsoft Office
- Enjoys leading a team and has a passion for people
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for Community Service
- 3+ weeks of PTO per year
- Paid Parental Leave
- An extra day off for your Birthday!
Location: Everett, WA (Corporate Office)
If you are interested in joining a company and leading a team of individuals who are committed to helping others become successful, apply today with your resume or call Lindsay at 425-953-1241.