Assembly Jobs – Cabinet Manufacturing
Looking for immediate, full-time employment where you can earn a steady income and great benefits?
If you have at least 6 months of manufacturing or assembly experience under your belt, this Assembly role could be a great fit for you.
This position is with a leading cabinet manufacturing company. It is a temp-to-hire job opportunity with a Monday through Friday schedule.
In this Assembly role, you will be:
- assembling wood cabinets – and ensuring they are put together carefully
- occasionally asked to help package and tape up some of the cabinets to get them ready for shipment
- using adhesives, nail guns and staple guns to assemble cabinets
Some of the parts can be heavy and you will be working with a team to lift.
You will train with an experienced team of professionals who are very skilled at what they do. This is a great opportunity to learn from a great group of people, build your skill set and learn about woodworking!
This employer takes care of its employees and provides a safe workplace environment.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- Temperature checks every morning
- Cleaning every two hours throughout the warehouse
- Work stations are spaced out
- Masks required
- Comfortable lifting 50 lbs.
- Experience using hand tools
- Previous assembly experience preferred
- Day shift: Monday-Friday 6:00AM-3:30PM
Benefits upon conversion:
- Retirement savings
- $16/hr. Payday is every Friday.
Location: Monroe, WA
Great service and great understanding of each position we need.