Virtual Hiring Event – Assembly Jobs in Bothell, WA
Looking for immediate, full-time employment where you can earn competitive pay & benefits — and do meaningful work that makes a difference? We want to speak with you!
Join us for our virtual hiring event! These interviews will be conducted over the phone for your convenience. No need to leave the comfort of your home!
Wednesday, July 1st, 10AM – 12PM
We will be conducting instant interviews!
What’s an Instant Interview?
An instant interview is just like what it sounds!
No lines. No hoops. No paperwork before the interview.
Just a conversation between you and the Recruiter. We’ll get to know you and we’ll tell you about the job. Together, we’ll determine if the job is right for you. If it is, we’ll tell you next steps.
About the Job
TERRA Staffing Group is currently supporting a local medical manufacturer in Bothell, WA with their hiring needs. This company manufactures life-saving ventilators for hospitals and everyday use and they are currently looking to hire Assemblers to support their production team meet the high demand for their products.
Job Details & Benefits:
- Temp-to-hire position
- Swing shift openings
- Located in Bothell, WA (Due to shift times this position is not bus accessible. Reliable transportation required.)
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive PTO & sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision – 99% employer paid for the employee & starts the first of the month after your hire date
- Gym Membership Discount
- Next-Day Dry Cleaning
- Fully Catered Meals
- A minimum of 6 months production assembly experience
- Experience working with hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well with your hands-on small parts
Commitment to Workplace Safety
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees:
- They are temperature-screening employees.
- All employees are required to wear masks – and masks are provided by the employer.
- They clean and sanitize employee masks every night.
- They have hired a staff that is solely responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the entire facility throughout the day.
- Individually-wrapped meals are provided for employees.
Day of the Event
- Call (425) 822-2929 on July 1st, between 10:00AM – 12:00PM, and speak immediately with a Recruiter about this exciting assembly opportunity.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for the interview.
- If you have a copy of your resume, great! If not, don’t worry. It’s not required for this interview.
If you want to prepare before your phone interview, check out this informative article: The Ultimate Guide for a Successful Phone Interview.
Unavailable for the hiring event? We’d still love to speak with you. Click here to apply online to this Assembly Job with a growing Medical Manufacturer. .
The job was exactly as described.
My recruiter showed care and diligence and was professional at all times. The work that was described for the assignment was exactly the work that I was expected to perform.