Important Update Regarding Your Assignment in Arizona State
Your safety and well-being are very important to us. This information is provided to keep you up-to-date on important information regarding your assignment.
On June 17, 2020, Arizona Governor Ducey issued a statewide order that states “that a city, based on conditions in its jurisdiction, may adopt policies regarding the wearing of face coverings in public for the purpose of mitigating the spread of COVID-19.”
The use of face coverings goes into effect on:
- June 17, 2020 for all persons within the City of Phoenix
- June 19, 2020 for individuals within the jurisdiction of the City of Scottsdale
- June 22, 2020 for all persons within the City of Mesa
What You Need to Know
- Employees may choose to wear their own facial coverings at work, provided it meets the minimum requirements.
- TERRA has facial coverings available. Please contact your nearest TERRA office if you need a facial covering.
If you do continue to report to work, please practice good hygiene and social distancing.
Face Covering Exceptions:
- If you are working alone in an office, vehicle, or at a job site.
- If your job has no in-person interaction.
- If you are, or are communicating with, an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing – or who relies on language cues such as facial markers and expression and mouth movements as a part of communication.
- TERRA is still here to support you. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. Please contact us by phone, email or through the TERRA app.
- You can find a list of our locations with contact information here.
- If you do not feel comfortable reporting to work, please contact your local branch office immediately.
Work Safe to Protect Yourself & Others
Please continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Maintain 6 feet of space between you and your nearest co-worker.
- Do not share utensils, cups, tools without disinfecting.
- Do not touch your face without first washing and/or disinfecting your hands even if you are wearing gloves.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not come to work if you are sick—please call us first.
TERRA found me work close to home.
TERRA always found me work, not to mention found me work close to home. The people at TERRA are really nice.