Important Update Regarding Your Assignment in the Denver Area
Your safety and well-being are very important to us. This information is provided to keep you up-to-date on important information regarding your assignment.
The Mayor of Denver has issued a Public Health Order requiring all citizens and businesses in the City and County of Denver to stay home to stop the spread of Covid-19.
The Order requires, among other things, that:
- Certain retail businesses close
- Limits be put on outdoor areas
- Certain public facilities close
- Errands be limited to those that support their health and safety
- People practice social distancing
This Order is in effect starting at 5pm on Tuesday, March 24 through April 10.
Very importantly, this Order states that work that can be done remotely, should be done remotely. The Order also calls upon “non-essential” employment activities to be done remotely.
If you are on an assignment where your work cannot be done remotely and is considered essential, you can still report to work.
If you do not feel comfortable reporting to work or if you are experiencing illness, please contact your local branch office immediately.
If you do continue to report to work, please practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Try to maintain 6 feet of space between you and your nearest co-worker.
- Do not share utensils, cups, tools without disinfecting.
- Do not touch your face without first washing and/or disinfecting your hands even if you are wearing gloves.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not come to work if you are sick—please call us first.
You can find more information about the Mayor’s Public Health Order here.
TERRA makes recruiting painless.
TERRA makes my recruiting life completely painless and quite enjoyable! Recruitment is so incredibly important to the success of my team but it’s the last thing I ever have time in my calendar to complete. So grateful to have TERRA as a partner.