Important Update Regarding Your Assignment in Oregon
Your safety and well-being are very important to us. This information is provided to keep you up-to-date on important information regarding your assignment.
Oregon Governor Kate Brown has issued an order that requires all employees to wear facial covering in the following counties:
- Hood River
This order goes into effect on June 24, 2020.
What You Need to Know
- Employers must provide cloth facial covering to employees, unless their exposure dictates a higher level of protection under the Oregon Department Authority guidance.
- Employees may choose to wear their own facial coverings at work, provided it meets the minimum requirements.
- TERRA has facial coverings available. Please contact your nearest TERRA office if you need a facial covering.
Face Covering Exceptions:
- If you are working alone in an office, vehicle, or at a job site.
- If your job has no in-person interaction.
- If you are, or are communicating with, an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing – or who relies on language cues such as facial markers and expression and mouth movements as a part of communication.
- TERRA is still here to support you. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. Please contact us by phone, email or through the TERRA app.
- You can find a list of our locations with contact information here.
- If you do not feel comfortable reporting to work, please contact your local branch office immediately.
Work Safe to Protect Yourself & Others
Please continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Maintain 6 feet of space between you and your nearest co-worker.
- Do not share utensils, cups, tools without disinfecting.
- Do not touch your face without first washing and/or disinfecting your hands even if you are wearing gloves.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not come to work if you are sick—please call us first.
TERRA cares and provides off-the-charts service.
Their service is off the charts. It’s almost like you’re at home at their office. And, most of all, they really do show you that they care about you.