Important Update Regarding Your Assignment in Oregon
Your safety and well-being are very important to us. This information is provided to keep you up-to-date on important information regarding your assignment.
Oregon Governor Kate Brown has issued an order that requires all employees to wear facial covering in the following counties:
- Hood River
This order goes into effect on June 24, 2020.
What You Need to Know
- Employers must provide cloth facial covering to employees, unless their exposure dictates a higher level of protection under the Oregon Department Authority guidance.
- Employees may choose to wear their own facial coverings at work, provided it meets the minimum requirements.
- TERRA has facial coverings available. Please contact your nearest TERRA office if you need a facial covering.
Face Covering Exceptions:
- If you are working alone in an office, vehicle, or at a job site.
- If your job has no in-person interaction.
- If you are, or are communicating with, an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing – or who relies on language cues such as facial markers and expression and mouth movements as a part of communication.
- TERRA is still here to support you. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. Please contact us by phone, email or through the TERRA app.
- You can find a list of our locations with contact information here.
- If you do not feel comfortable reporting to work, please contact your local branch office immediately.
Work Safe to Protect Yourself & Others
Please continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Maintain 6 feet of space between you and your nearest co-worker.
- Do not share utensils, cups, tools without disinfecting.
- Do not touch your face without first washing and/or disinfecting your hands even if you are wearing gloves.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not come to work if you are sick—please call us first.
Great service and great understanding of each position we need.