Important Update Regarding Your Assignment in Washington State
Your safety and well-being are very important to us. This information is provided to keep you up-to-date on important information regarding your assignment.
The Governor of Washington State has issued a statewide order that requires all employees to wear a cloth facial covering.
This order goes into effect Monday, June 8, 2020.
What You Need to Know
- Employers must provide cloth facial coverings to employees, unless their exposure dictates a higher level of protection under the Department of Labor and Industries’ safety and health rules and guidance.
- Employees may choose to wear their own facial coverings at work, provided it meets the minimum requirements.
- TERRA has facial coverings available. Please contact your nearest TERRA office if you need a facial covering.
Face Covering Exceptions:
- If you are working alone in an office, vehicle, or at a job site.
- If your job has no in-person interaction.
- If you are, or are communicating with, an individual who is deaf or hard of hearing – or who relies on language cues such as facial markers and expression and mouth movements as a part of communication.
- TERRA is still here to support you. Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. Please contact us by phone, email or through the TERRA app.
- You can find a list of our locations with contact information here.
- If you do not feel comfortable reporting to work, please contact your local branch office immediately.
Work Safe to Protect Yourself & Others
Please continue to practice good hygiene and social distancing.
- Maintain 6 feet of space between you and your nearest co-worker.
- Do not share utensils, cups, tools without disinfecting.
- Do not touch your face without first washing and/or disinfecting your hands even if you are wearing gloves.
- Cover your cough.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds.
- Do not come to work if you are sick—please call us first.
Great communication, consistently provide strong candidates.
Great team to partner with – great communication and a passion for excellence. They have made a huge impact on our staffing situation… They consistently provide us with strong candidates.