This eBook will provide recent data, historical context, and best practices for staffing manufacturing jobs. The insights shared in the eBook will help you gain an understanding of the state of American manufacturing, with data-driven strategies for staffing manufacturing jobs.
This guide will cover the following topics:
- What sets manufacturing apart from other industries
- Challenges and trends in manufacturing
- History of American manufacturing
- Manufacturing demographics
- Strategies for attracting and retaining manufacturing staff
- Vetting employees
Why Study Manufacturing Staffing?
Manufacturing jobs offer competitive pay, opportunities to move up, and the chance to work with emerging technology, but today’s young professionals are statistically unlikely to pursue careers in manufacturing. Studying manufacturing staffing empowers your organization to attract the best workers in a smart talent pool.
Download the eBook