Entry-Level Assembly Technician – Fitness
Looking for a job that offers full-time hours, an opportunity to learn and a steady income? This entry-level Assembly Technician role may be a great fit for you!
A local fitness machine manufacturer is looking for Entry Level Assembly Technicians to join their growing production team. You will be helping to create fitness equipment that gets distributed to health clubs across the country.
This is a full-time, temporary assembly position that has weekends off.
No previous assembly or production experience is required! If you are someone who likes to be a part of a team and enjoys working with your hands, you will be successful here.
- Work on a production line assembling treadmills and elliptical machines
- Use hand and power tools (electric drills, pneumatic tools, etc.)
- Operate material handling equipment (mechanical hoists, pallet jacks, utility carts, etc.)
- Deliver production materials to work stations
Reasons to apply:
- Steady full-time hours
- Weekly pay – every Friday
- Medical benefits available after 3 months
- No weekends
- Training provided
- Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
COVID-19 Employer Safety Measures:
- Temperature screenings before entering the building
- Increased social distancing in common areas, conference room opened up as an additional break room space
- Masks being worn- and provided
- Face shields worn in close working environments
- All tools are sanitized daily
Assembly Technician Requirements:
- Ability to work on your feet for a 10+ hour workday
- Experience using hand and power tools (or ready to learn)
- Experience in a warehouse or production environment a plus
- Woodinville, WA
- Reliable transportation is required because this location is not bus accessible.
Speak to a Recruiter right away about this opportunity!
TERRA takes the time to understand us.
Our TERRA representatives are always on top of our evolving business. They take time to understand our needs continuously, even as we change.