Entry-Level Production Associate – Soup Packaging
A local, state-of-the-art food production facility, best-known for their tasty soup, is looking to hire Entry-Level Production Packaging Associates.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire job with plenty of overtime opportunities and great benefits!
No previous production experience needed! Great way to gain training in machine operation, quality assurance and material handling.
Day, Night and Swing shifts are available.
You will be helping to package soup for distribution and will be responsible for:
- stocking machines with soup lid boxes
- placing bags of soup into boxes
- preparing product for shipment
- providing Quality Assurance to ensure the highest standards are being met
Work 4 days a week:
- 1st Shift: 6:00am to 6:00pm
- 1st Shift: 3:00am to 3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 6:00pm to 6:00am
- 2nd Shift: 3:00pm to 3:00am
- $17+/hr for 1st shift
- $18 for 2nd shift
- Potential to get hired on early by employer
- Get paid every Friday
Benefits upon hire by employer:
- 401(k) with match
COVID-19 Safety Measures to Protect Employees:
- Sanitizing throughout the day
- Wearing Masks onsite
- Keeping 6 feet apart
- providing additional sanitation stations
- Ability to be on your feet for 12 hour shifts – 4 days a week
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Everett (Free Parking and some shifts are bus accessible)
Speak to a Recruiter right away about this opportunity!
Good people fast![TERRA] gets us good people quickly and always tries to look for ways to do things better!