TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® eight years in a row, is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our Corporate team as an HR Manager.
As HR Manager, you will oversee several areas of human resources, with a focus on safety and risk management functions for all operations, providing strategic direction and tactical support to achieve business objectives and improve organizational performance. The HR Manager should have a passion for safety & risk management, employee relations and improving overall business operations.
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people – and our business as a whole!
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Workers Compensation and Safety – claims processing & management, tracking & analysis of performance, training for staff and creation of new programs to improve overall performance
- Risk management – unemployment hearings, investigations
- Strategic planning with executives on all areas of HR
- Operational & executive team project work
- Handling of employee-related issues
- Identify and analyze trends and changes in HR legislation and make recommendations to keep the organization in compliance with local, state and federal law
- 5+ years in HR
- Self-starter with passion for safety & risk management
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- High level of flexibility, commitment, and ability to tackle ambiguity
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive base pay DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Location: Everett, WA
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm and proving that we not only stand out from all the rest, we’re the best at what we do.
We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of who share a common interest – they love working with the best!
Want to be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry? Apply online today! Or call 206-458-7488 to speak to JoAnn Xydis about this opportunity.