If you have a 5 or more years of experience working in staffing or recruitment, have human resource experience – and love special projects – we have a great opportunity for you!
TERRA Staffing Group, named Best of Staffing® seven years in a row, is growing and looking for an exceptional individual to join our Corporate team as an HR Project Manager.
About the Opportunity:
As HR Project Manager, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of HR projects and programs at TERRA. With direction from the VP of Administration, you will develop and execute programs designed to optimize business results. Your primary emphasis will be on internal recruiting, risk management, and employee relations. The HR Project Manager should have a passion for recruiting, employee relations, safety and improving overall business operations.
If you are a self-starter with a high level of drive and commitment, and are comfortable tackling ambiguity, this is a great opportunity for you!
Additional HR Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Full-cycle recruiting for all internal openings
- Risk management – unemployment hearings, investigations
- Safety – analysis on safety issues, monthly safety committee meeting
- Strategic planning with executives on all areas of HR
- Operational & executive team projects
- Handling of employee-related issues
- Identify and analyze trends and changes in HR legislation and make recommendations to keep the organization in compliance with local, state and federal law
- 5+ years in recruiting and staffing environment
- 5+ years in human resources
- Proven project management skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive base pay DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid time off for community service
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
About TERRA Staffing Group
TERRA Staffing Group is a leading recruitment firm and proving that we not only stand out from all the rest, we’re the best at what we do. We work with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of who share a common interest – they love working with the best!
Success Stories Created Daily. Our mission is that simple. This is your chance to make a real impact on real people – and our business as a whole!
Be part of an award-winning company that’s making a big impact in a growing industry.
Apply online today! Or call 206-458-7488 to speak to JoAnn Xydis about this HR Project Manager opportunity.