If you love data and numbers, but even more so, love to see the numbers you put together make a positive impact, this Reporting Administrator role might be a great fit for you!
TERRA Staffing, one of the Pacific Northwest’s leading recruitment firms, has been named to Inavero’s Best of Staffing® list seven years in a row – proving that we not only stand out from all the rest, we’re the best at what we do.
We continue to experience year over year success and our teams continue to grow.
Currently, our Corporate Sales team is looking to hire a Reporting Administrator.
About the Opportunity
As a Reporting Administrator you will work closely with sales leadership and report directly to the VP of Sales.
In this role:
- You will take the lead on tracking and reporting for various sales programs.
- Your work will greatly impact the company by giving visibility into sales performance and opportunities throughout the organization.
- You will play the role of sales database expert, providing a suite of reporting and utilizing the system to make opportunities and trends easily accessible to the sales team.
Numbers Are for More Than Just Reports
Reporting and data visibility will be a key piece of your job, but the Reporting Administrator will play a critical role to the company’s overall sales success.
Your numbers will help support the success of sales across the company footprint and will help create success in new sales programs. The numbers will help identify training opportunities, areas of competitive advantage, and best of all, will support an increase in revenue!
Corporate Perks, Close-Knit Team
As Reporting Administrator, you will be part of the Corporate Sales team, a small, close-knit group with a drive to succeed.
Being part of this team also makes you part of TERRA’s larger Corporate Services department, giving you access to all corporate departments, a large group of peers and access to training and development luncheons.
It’s the best of both worlds!
- Expertise with Excel
- Ability to create reporting utilizing multiple sources or databases
- Database management and data mining
- The ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines, and collaborate with others
- Preferred query writing or SQL experience
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to see data inconsistency.
- 401K with generous match
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid community service option
- 3 weeks of PTO per year
About TERRA Staffing
TERRA works with a broad range of clients, from small, locally-owned businesses to large, global powerhouses, all of who share a common interest – they love working with the best! (Our client satisfaction scores are more than 8 times higher than the industry average.)
We are immensely proud of what we have been able to accomplish so far and are extremely excited for what lies ahead.
Would you like to be part of a company making a big impact in a growing industry? Apply today for this Reporting Administrator role by calling 206.939.5628.