What TERRA is Doing to Keep Employees Working Safely
Communication is Important
TERRA is following CDC guidelines for workplace safety and one of the ways we can keep employees safe is by having employees notify us immediately if they are feeling unwell.
Specifically, if experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Fever above 100.4 degrees F
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
We also ask employees to notify us immediately if they have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 patient.
If we become aware of any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 exposure in an employee’s assigned workplace, we will notify them immediately.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Some workplaces are requiring additional PPE to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We will always let our employees know about any special requirements. If they are required to wear a mask, they will either be provided one or we can help them get a mask.
Keep Informed on COVID-19
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19, here is a list of additional resources.
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/
- White House: https://www.whitehouse.gov/
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/\
- WA Department of Health: https://www.doh.wa.gov/emergencies/coronavirus
- OR Department of Health: https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19
- AZ Department of Health: https://www.azdhs.gov/
- CO Department of Health: https://covid19.colorado.gov/
Team Up With TERRA
We know how challenging this global outbreak has been for job seekers and we’re here to help.
TERRA has offices in the Seattle-Puget Sound, Portland-Metro, Phoenix-Metro, and Denver-Metro areas, and our expert team of recruiters is eager to be both a partner and a resource in helping you return to work.
Due to COVID-19, we are limiting the number of visitors to our office. Please call, email or contact us through the TERRA app.
Ready to Work?
TERRA cares and provides off-the-charts service.
Their service is off the charts. It’s almost like you’re at home at their office. And, most of all, they really do show you that they care about you.