Posted March 2, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Day Shift 8am - 5pm
A local electronic manufacturer of in-circuit board systems and programming solutions is seeking an experienced Electronic Assembly to join their well-established team of knowledgeable professionals. You will have the ability to continue enhancing your skills while working with an experienced team who takes pride in the quality they provide in their products and testing with accuracy, reliability, and innovation that allows them to provide the fasted testing available.
The Electronic Assembly role is a full-time, Temp-to-Hire position with potential for career development as they have established a supportive and pioneering environment. You will have the ability to work closely with many knowledgeable professionals with much experience in the industry. The company encourages continual development to allow their employees to gain more knowledge of their specialty.
This industry leader has been delivering test solutions to manufacturers for more than 30 years. They have provided full-service solutions to their clients worldwide. The team has been committed to providing more accurate, reliable, and efficient products which in turn leads to their customers’ success.
Not only are they dedicated to the care of their customers, they also genuinely care about their employees. With their commitment in helping their teams grow professionally, they provide an environment where each team player can thrive and develop in their career. They also show value and appreciation to their teams with their competitive benefits that show this.
Electronic Assembly Job Duties:
- Point-to-point wire wrapping and probe socket installation on electrical test fixtures
- Soldering components
- Quality inspection on work
- Diagnosing and recording any issues
- Following work orders and schematics
To succeed in this role, you would have an eye for detail and have the capability of working across all department within the company.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
We know you might have questions or concerns about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. We want to let you know that this employer places a high value on employee health and safety.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Schedule: Monday – Friday – 8:00am to 5:00pm
Electronic Assembly Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with small hands tools such as calipers, soldering guns, screw drivers, crimpers and wire strippers
- Basic computer skills - Excel experience is a plus!
- Soldering experience
- Read schematics/blueprints
- Paid time off for vacation, illness, bereavement and holidays
- 100% covered medical benefits for employee -including medical, dental and vision
- 401 (k) Retirement plan with 4% employer match
- Employee recognition and bonus plans
Location: Arlington, WA (Not bus accessible. Reliable transportation is required.)
If you are interested in this Electronic Assembly role, Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. My favorite thing about being a Recruiter is helping people change their lives for the better! It is also satisfying to help my clients prosper by finding them great talent.