Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, M-F 6:00am - 8:00pm
This is a rare Direct-Hire, Full-Time position as a Rooftop Loader with an amazing roofing company that truly cares about their team! This is a great opportunity if you have some roofing experience, and are looking for high pay, great benefits, and a lot of growth! This company often promotes from within and you have the opportunity to be part of close knit team, that truly feels like family!
This company distributes building materials for residential and commercial projects. Their goal is to provide customers with the most outstanding service in the industry while maintaining a family atmosphere for their customers, vendors, and employees.
Rooftop Loader Duties:
As a Rooftop Loader, you will be performing a variety of job duties, including:
- Loading the Delivery Truck
- Riding with the Driver to the Job Site
- Unloading the materials in a safe and efficient manner
- Understanding the Roofing Contractor's needs and the Homeowner's property
Someone who likes a job where they get to be physically active all day would be a great fit for this job!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Cleaning throughout the day
- Limiting the amount of people that come into the building
Schedule: Monday - Friday 6:00am - 8:00pm, flexibility with the schedule is a MUST with overtime available during the busy season
Rooftop Loader Requirements:
- Minimum 6-months of roofing experience
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts
- Must be reliable, safe, and a team player
- Able to read and understand purchase orders and communication from team members
- Ability to lift up to 100lbs throughout the day
- $20+ per hour (DOE)
- Medical and Dental
- 7 paid holidays annually, vacation benefits after a year - and you get your birthday off!
- Life Insurance Plans
If you are interested in this Rooftop Loader role, apply now or call 425-355-7223 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!