Posted March 1, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5a - 3:30p
Do you have at least a year of MIG welding experience and are looking for your next opportunity? A well-established manufacturing company is looking to add to a Welder to their fabrication team in Redmond.
This is a full-time, temp to hire opportunity with an industry that is booming right now! You will receive stable employment with growth potential and great benefits upon hire. This company manufactures lifting and material handling equipment worldwide for a variety of industries. At this location, they specialize in part distribution and fabrication. You safety and success is a top priority, and in this role you can be sure they will invest in you!
As a Welder, you will be:
- Welding in a manufacturing environment
- Monitoring work for quality
- Fabricating custom parts according to production needs
- Loading and unloading fixtures
- Problem solving and decision making on routine work
Professional welding experience is required for this position. You will be successful in this Welder role if you can work well under pressure, actively respond to feedback, and have strong problem-solving skills.
COVID-19 Safety Measures Include:
- Mandatory facemasks
- Temperature screenings before entering the building
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing any frequently touched surfaces and areas
- Practicing social distancing in the workplace
- 1+ year of MIG welding experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 5:00 AM – 3:30 PM, with potential for overtime
Pay: $20.42/hr, as well as a $500 sign-on bonus once you stay for 90 days!
Benefits package includes: Medical, dental, vision.
Location: Redmond, WA (due to the location and start time of this shift, it is not bus accessible)
If you are eager to get to work as a Welder, apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
As a Staffing Specialist for the Kirkland Team, I am passionate about connecting candidates with their dream job. The best part of my job is building relationships with candidates and seeing them thrive in their careers!