Machine Operator And Fabricator
Posted March 5, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Day and Swing Shifts
Looking to grow your experience in the manufacturing industry? A locally found manufacturing company in Bothell is looking to add Machine Operators and Assemblers to their team!
Machine Operators and Assemblers
position is a full-time, Direct-Hire opportunity that offers
plenty of career development.
This company has been in business for over 50 years. They manufacture and distribute a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and waste water industries- all made here in the US! The company prides themselves on their quality or products and their ability to quickly meet requirements for their customers custom designs.
Machine Operator and Assembler Job Duties:
- Follow work order and drawing to assemble components
- Use hand and power tools to assemble parts together
- Load and unload parts into machine and operate machinery to part specification
Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
You'll be successful if you like working with your hands and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with plenty of career advancement.
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Schedule: Monday - Friday, OT is occasionally available.
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm
- Swing shift: 12:30 pm to 9 pm
Machine Operator and Assembler requirements:
- 6+ months of recent experience working in either the manufacturing or production fields
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience using hand tools and equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Compensation: $16+/hour depending on experience
Competitive benefits package includes: PTO, Medical, Dental & Vision, 401(k)
Location: Bothell, WA.
Interviews are happening now! Apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.