Senior Materials Planner
Posted March 1, 2021
Full-time, Contract, Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A local medical device manufacturer is looking to add a temporary Material Planner to their team for at least six months. You would be forecasting and analyzing business across 3 global warehouses including time of sale accessories and aftermarket supplies. You would be accountable for statistical analysis to ensure continuity of supply and improving overall inventory use. This innovative and fun company is committed to creating safer environments for patients.
This is a full-time, long term temporary opportunity with a local medical device manufacturer in Snoqualmie.
A bachelors degree in a related field is required. If you are a reliable, motivated self-starter with medical device supply chain experience, this is a great opportunity for you!
As a Material Planner, you will:
- Analyze and incorporate all data pertinent to the creation of the demand forecast (historical sales, market trends, seasonality, promotions etc.)
- Review historical sales trends, identify demand drivers, and coordinate cross functional research activities to gather input, reconcile forecast variances and update forecast assumptions
- Design and generate monthly statistical forecast reports
- Conduct current and future forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes and methods are followed.
- Other duties as assigned depending on business needs
This employer places a high value on employee health and safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to ensure that their employees are protected from COVID-19
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
COVID-19 Safety Measures Include:
· Temperature check and screening questions upon entry
· Face mask provided
· Constantly monitoring facility for cleaning and sanitizing surfaces throughout the day
· Social distancing measures implemented
You will be successful in this Material Planner role if you are a problem solver with great communication skills and enjoy working independently as part of a dedicated team!
Material Planner Requirements:
- BS or BA in related field (Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in forecasting or planning
- Experience with MRP systems and demand planning tools
- Medical device experience preferred
Pay: $37.50-39/hour DOE
Benefits package includes: Medical, dental, vision.
Location: Snoqualmie WA (not bus accessible)
If you are eager to get to work and want to join a dedicated team as a Material Planner, apply now! Or call Lisa directly at 425-800-0622 to learn more!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Technical Recruiter. I love working with such hardworking, talented, and fun people while learning more about the different industries we serve. One of the best parts of my job is connecting with someone after they have started a new role and hearing they had a great first day!