Posted March 1, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
One of the largest Logistics and Shipping companies on the West Coast, is looking for a Customer Service Representative for their receiving dock department. In this role, you will be checking documentation, processing receiving papers and billing, providing quotes for shipping and answering any customer questions. The work environment is busy, yet laid back, and you'll be able to wear jeans everyday! This is a temp to hire position, and our client has hired several of our employees, providing permanent employment. This company is located in the South Seattle, Georgetown area.
This Customer Service Representative position We're looking for someone who is able to multi-task, effecient with computer data entry, detail oriented, and provides friendly customer service.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, APPLY
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Respond to customer requests via phone, email, fax, & in - person
- Process billing, data entry into the computer accurately using Company software program
- Quote accurate rates and document bookings for shipments
- Provide excellant customer service interaction
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Experience using Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel and Legible Penmanship
- Very detail oriented --Verification errors can be costly!
- Strong Computer skills, able to navigate and learn new software programs
- Experience with distribution paperwork A PLUS! (BOL's, pick tickets, pallet tags, etc).
- Capability of reading a ruler and construction material specs, use math skills
Shift: Monday - Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Compensation: $18.50+ (medical benefits, pto, and 401k @ time of hire)
Sound like the right Customer Service Representative job for you? Apply Today with your contact information or call us directly at 253.353.7700 to get more information.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!