Data Entry Clerk
Posted March 3, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, Vary
Do you have at least 2 years experience in data entry? If so, we are hiring for a High Volume Data Entry position for a National Commercial
Refrigeration and HVAC company! This is a full-time,
temporary opportunity with a stable, growing company.
This company services grocery stores all over the United States and provides lots of opportunity for growth! They are an employee focused organization that offers incentives to top performers, and while they are a national company, they still have a close-knit, family feel.
Data Entry Responsibilities:
- Login to Que system daily
- Review all submitted work orders (High Volume)
- Key work orders into system
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- All employees will be required to have their temperature taken prior to shift start
- All employees will wear masks
- Lunches and breaks spread out to comply with social distancing
Data Entry Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of Data Entry experience
- Able to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Proven ability to type with minimal errors
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook
Schedule: Varies, 40 hours a week
- Must be flexible between the hours of 5am to 8pm
- Must be flexible to work Saturday and Sunday
Training: Paid Training! Training schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- Training starts Monday, April 5
Location: West Phoenix, Bus accessible or free parking!
Pay: $17/hour. Get paid weekly! Overtime available for extra money!
If you are a motivated, self-starter who has strong attention to detail and enjoys repetitive work, then this High Volume Data Entry position is perfect for you! Apply now or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Phoenix team. I enjoy creating success stories and love having the opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients and candidates. I recently moved to the Phoenix area from Nebraska and I can’t wait to bring my positive Midwestern values to the team!