Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted February 22, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Do you have 2+ years of previous experience as an Administrative Assistant and want to work for one of the largest policy organizations in the Pacific Northwest? Then look no further!
A Seattle-based non-profit organization is looking to add a Senior Administrative Assistant to their growing team! This organization is passionate about improving the lives of citizens by providing accurate research for policymakers to make intelligent policy decisions.
Due to COVID19, the position will start off remote but will transition back to an in-office position.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that offers competitive pay and generous benefits! In this role, you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and supporting other staff members with administrative duties when needed.
Senior Administrative Assistant Duties:
- Perform heavy calendaring and create logistical details for meetings/events
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reports
- Assist with annual events for stakeholders and key partners of the organization
- Manage and track donor portfolio for CEO
- Proof read a variety of materials, including formal letters, email correspondence, presentations, etc.
- 2+ years of previous Administrative Assistance experience
- Expert level experience using MS Office, particularly MS Outlook
- 2+ years of experience preparing agendas and other formal documentations
- Proficiency with Adobe Pro and other video conferencing platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Seattle team. What gets me excited to come into work every day is having the chance to find solutions for my clients and finding employment opportunities for job seekers.