Sales And Office Coordinator
Posted March 5, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
This unique company is looking to add a full-time, permanent Sales and Office Coordinator to their growing team! If you are looking for a career where you can be busy whole working in many parts of the company - this is it. You are fast-paced, a multi-tasker, and have high attention to detail!
This well established company is well known for their variety and full service bus ownership. From the sales to service, this company makes sure that your bus needs are taken care of from start to finish! They offer a relaxed atmosphere where they trust their employees are doing what they need to do to get the job done. They offer permanent careers with plenty of room for growth!
Sales and Office Coordinator Duties:
- Review vehicle sales files received from sales staff to confirm that all required documents are received
- Create proposals, bid packages and related filings for the sales staff
- Process customer DMV paperwork
- Prepare a variety of reports
- Assist sales team with follow up on customer orders and deliveries
Someone who is organized, able to multi-task effortlessly, and loves jumping into different situations would be successful in this role!
This company places a high value on employee and health safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from Covid19:
- Wearing masks when not in their designated office
- Cleaning throughout the day
- Limiting the amount of people that come into the building
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Sales and Office Coordinator Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Extremely knowledgeable at Excel and Outlook
- Must have at least 1-year experience in an administrative environment and warehouse experience
- Accustomed to a collaborative and positive work environment and culture
Benefits: Upon Conversion
- Health Insurance
- Paid vacation
- 8 paid holidays
Location: Mukilteo, WA
If you are interested in this Sales and Office Coordinator role,
apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!