Lift Truck Forklift Operator
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 1st and 2nd shift
A reputable production company in Everett currently has Lift Truck Forklift Operator opportunities available. If you are tired of working for employers who don't value the work you do, this is a great opportunity for you! This company pays their Lift Truck Forklift Operators nearly 20% more than other employers in the area.
They are looking to hire full-time Lift Truck Forklift Operators with previous experience operating a lift truck (stand-up) forklift. This is a TEMP to HIRE opportunity and you can find the shift that works best for you and your family with opening in ALL shifts. You will be working a consistent 40 hours weekly with overtime opportunities, and you get paid every week (payday is every Friday).
They are a state-of-the-art food production company that has a passion for producing tasty products that are distributed to grocery retailers and restaurants across the country.
What makes this company special? Not only do they take pride in the food they produce, they also value their employees and create nurturing and supportive teams to build mutually rewarding relationships with each other. They offer employees great perks and encourage the nurturing and celebration of each other's strengths and potential to grow their employee's capabilities.
Lift Truck Forklift Operator responsibilities:
- Pulling products for various departments
- Working closely with other teams in the warehouse
- Unloading and loading trucks
- Practice safe forklift operating procedures
- Maintain food safety practices
To be successful in this role you would have great communication skills, be self-motivated, and have a detail oriented nature.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
This employer places a high value on employee health and safety. They have implemented various safety measures in their facility to protect their employees from COVID-19.
- Daily temperature checks
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear a face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Lift Truck Forklift Operator Schedule Available:
- 1st Shift: 7am to 5:30pm OR 9am to 7:30pm
- 2nd Shift: 7pm to 5:30am OR 9pm to 7:30am
You would be perfect for the Lift Truck Forklift Operator position if you:
- Have experience with operating a reach truck or lift truck forklift within the last 2 years
- Are comfortable being on your feet for 10+ hour shifts
- Are comfortable working in cooler environments
- Enjoy being active on the job
- 1st Shift: $18/hour
- 2nd Shift: $18.50/hour
There is also a hire on BONUS!
- $200 Bonus - After 30th day of assignment
- $200 Bonus - After 60th day of assignment
- $200 Bonus - Upon conversion
You will also receive benefits upon conversion:
Apply online today for this Lift Truck Forklift Operator position! Or call 206-453-2852 to speak to a recruiter right away!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.