Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 5am-3:30pm
Our client is immediately hiring multiple Order Picker-warehouse associates at their packaged food distribution center. In this role, you will be picking orders for cafes that offer pre-made sandwiches, desserts, and more. These are temp-to-hire Order Picker-warehouse roles offering full - time hours, OT, competitive wages, and the opportunity to learn and grow in several positions in the warehouse.
During a typical day as an Order Picker-warehouse, you will be working in a refrigerated warehouse environment, gathering bulk packaged gourmet food orders for delivery to local cafes and coffee shops.
What is great about working here:
- Steady Full-time hours, opportunity for OT
- Temp to hire position offers permanent employment
- Work a 4 day work week / 3 day weekends
- Time and a half on holidays and Double time offered once converted
Benefits upon conversion: wage increase to $18.48, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO program and more!
Order Picker-Warehouse responsibilities
- Accurately pick orders for shipping
- Work at a fast pace to achieve deadlines and quotas
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Read pick tickets, and orders for accuracy
Order Picking-Warehouse Requirements:
- Detail-oriented likes to work with your hands
- Order picking experience
- Available to work all holidays
- Stand and perform methodical and repetitive tasks
- Wear steel-toed shoes or boots for safety
COVID Safety Measures:
- Masks required
- Social distancing among work stations
- Sanitizer stations, constant cleaning of high traffic areas
Schedule: There are 2 Day shifts available, hours may go later than 3:30pm based on daily orders
- Wednesday - Saturday: 5am - 3:30pm
- Sunday - Wednesday: 5am - 3:30pm
Location: Kent, Wa. (plenty of parking, but the location is not readily bus accessible)
If you’re interested in this Order Picking-Warehouse position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!