Entry Level Manufacturing Associate
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Multiple Shifts Available
A fast-growing company that manufactures pipe products is looking to add Entry-Level Manufacturing Associates to their team! This is a full-time, direct-hire role with lots of opportunities for growth and great benefits!
This company manufactures and distributes a wide range of pipe products for the waterworks and wastewater industries. Anything you’d see near or around an industrial pipe (valves, gaskets, sleeves), they make, and all their products are made here in the US! This company is focused on constant innovation, superior customer service, and employee growth.
As an Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate, you will get a chance to grow your career and gain valuable skills with a company that cares about your success!
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate Job Duties:
- Use machinery to grind, sand, and deburr casting parts
- Load parts into a machine and operate machinery to part specification
- Quality check parts to ensure accuracy
- Maintain an on-time production schedule and make adjustments when necessary
- Ensure that you are following safety procedures
You will be successful in this Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate role if you love working in a busy environment, are detail-oriented, and strive to advance in your career.
- Dental & Vision
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Maintaining 6 feet for social distancing
- Everyone is required to wear and face mask
- Thorough cleanings
- Making sure everyone is washing and sanitizing their hands
Schedule: Monday – Thursday – Overtime available occasionally
- Day shift: 5:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Swing shift: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am
Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate requirements:
- 1 year of recent work experience in any industry
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience using hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hours per day
Pay: $16+/hour depending on experience
Location: Sultan, WA (this position isn’t bus accessible, so you will need reliable transportation.)
If you are interested in learning more about the Entry-Level Manufacturing Associate position APPLY today or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview.
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. The greatest thing about being a Recruiter at TERRA is that we truly believe in creating success stories and bettering people’s lives! I love meeting new people and taking on new challenges, and I‘m fortunate that I get the opportunity to work with a great and talented team.