Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, 4:00 PM - 2:30 AM
Looking for a full-time career and
room for growth in a fortune 500 company? Do you have experience with
operating forklift indoors and outdoors?
This nationally-known lumber company offers plenty of growth opportunity and a lot of overtime opportunities available – meaning a bigger paycheck without having to sacrifice your weekends!
This Forklift Operator position is a full-time, DIRECT HIRE position on the swing shift.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities
- Driving forklift in an outdoor setting
- Using hand-held power tools
- Follow safety procedures
- Follow instructions accurately
COVID Safety Regulations:
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times when outside of desk area
- Gloves are required at all times and new ones are worn daily.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 4:00 p.m. - 2:30 a.m.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- 1+ years sit-down forklift experience
- Outdoor forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to do repetitive work and stand for long periods of time (8-10 hrs/day)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
Pay: $18/hour and paid every Friday!
Benefits upon conversion:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Overtime available
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for growth
Location: Tacoma – Unfortunately this location is not bus accessible, reliable transportation is required.
Apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
The way they responded to my resume was excellent. Also, the way they keep checking up with their staff to see how they are doing is a great deal.