Patient Care Coordinator
Posted May 4, 2021
Full-time, Temporary, 8:00 AM - 6:00PM, various schedule
If you have a year of customer service experience and want to use that experience to join the fight again COVID-19, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
An emergency physicians provider is expanding their company to provide COVID-19 tests to travelers. They are currently looking for a Patient Care Coordinator to join their growing Tacoma/Puyallup team!
This company is committed to keeping our communities safe by providing quick and less invasive COVID-19 tests for patients needing negative results. Given current events they have pivoted to provide accessible screening services throughout the Enumclaw area and need driven and detail oriented individuals like yourself to help coordinate COVID testing for people in the community.
This is a full time, temporary role that offers competitive pay and the potential to be hired on!
Patient Care Coordinator Duties:
- Greeting customers when they walk in for their reservations
- Confirming customer information is correct on the reservation system
- Printing labels for COVID-19 tests
- Performing data entry as needed
This Customer Care Coordinator role is a great fit for someone who is passionate about helping others and loves wearing multiple hats in a growing organization! If you thrive working in fast pace environments and enjoy a collaborative team environment, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
COVID-19 Safety Measures:
- Social Distancing is enforced
- Employees are provided PPE, like gloves, masks, and face shields
- Employees are provided with individual sanitizing wipes
- Temperature checks are done every day before your shift
Schedule: 8:00am-6:00pm various days of the week
Patient Care Coordinator Requirements:
- A year of previous customer service experience
- Previous experience in data entry
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Flexible availability all seven days of the week
Pay: $20 per hour
Benefits Upon Conversion:
- Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO
Location: Tacoma/Puyallup, with free parking available!
If you are interested in this Patient Care Coordinator role, apply today or call (253) 353-7700 and schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Tacoma team. I love having the opportunity to change people’s lives by matching clients with the perfect candidates. The best part of my job as a Recruiter is giving so many talented people a chance to shine and find a job where they will flourish!