Warehouse Clerk- Shipping And Receiving
Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM, 10AM-6:30PM, 12PM-8:30PM
If you have at least one year of experience working as a Shipping and Receiving Clerk, we have a great job opportunity available with a leading global logistics provider.
Perfect next step for someone who wants to get their foot in the door of a growing, successful company and who wants to work for an employer that puts its employees first.
This leader in cutting-edge supply chain solutions works with some of the top companies in the world. Despite being so large, they maintain a family-feel and prioritize the safety and satisfaction of their employees.
Currently, they are looking to expand their warehouse team by adding warehouse clerks. These are full-time, temp-to-hire roles.
Multiple schedules are currently available. One is sure to fit your needs.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Job Duties:
- Ensure correct processing of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Prepare air bills for shipments.
- Ensure order accuracy.
You will be successful in this role if you are highly-motivated, detail-oriented, a team-player, and looking for growth.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk Requirements:
- At least one year of previous experience utilizing a computer for shipping and receiving.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Excel and SAP
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to stand for the duration of an 8-10 hour shift
**We know you might have some questions about safety in regard to returning to on-site work. This employer is committed to workplace safety**
Here are some safety measures this company has in place to protect their employees from COVID-19:
* Mandatory mask wearing by employees
* Scheduling telephone interviews
* Temperature checks with thermal scanner prior to stepping on site
* COVID Questions being asked prior to starting work
* Sanitizing equipment
Schedules currently available: 1st shift, Mid-Shift, 2nd-shift
- 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday
- 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Monday - Friday
Pay: $16/HR (Pay day is every Friday)
Benefits & Perks:
- Two catered meals a month
- Employee incentives
- Regular employee activities
Location: Goodyear, Arizona (Not bus accessible, but open parking available)
If you're interested in this Shipping and Receiving Clerk position, apply now or call 480-750-7272 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Whether you're looking for an opportunity to learn more or earn more, a career opportunity or a great temporary assignment, TERRA's team of professional recruiters are able to put you in a position to win. We know the local job market and we can be your personal guide to new opportunities.
Very helpful, considerate staff. They got me employment right away. And when that company did a complete staffing lay off, I was given another job assignment right away with a very great company that is already telling me they will hire me on full-time.