Order Picking- Night Shift
Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 4pm- 1am
This Eastern European food company is the largest distributor of European specialty food products in the Northwest. They are forecasted to open two additional warehouse distribution centers over the next 2-4 years, and they are now hiring Order Pickers. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with an expanding company!
This company offers competitive wages, consistent hours, and their employees can purchase specialty foods at wholesale prices!
If you have order picking experience they have immediate openings for Night Shift order pickers to their team!
A successful Order Picker candidate will be capable of performing order picking by manual pick sheets. Although you will start as an order picker you will be offered plenty of training to set you up for promotion and advancement into other roles within the facility. The ideal candidate is looking to grow and become the next leader of their company.
Covid Safety Measures:
We understand that safety is of concern. Our client has implemented a few things to help with this during this unforeseen time.
- Masks are worn during your work day
- Distanced work stations at least 6FT apart
- Increased sanitation throughout the facility
- Stable company with over 20 years of experience
- Growth and promotion advancements within the first year
- Ability to purchase food at wholesale cost
- Benefits available upon conversion
Order Picker Qualifications:
- Warehouse experience of at least 6 months
- Proven growth or advancement in previous roles
- Can work in refrigerated or freezer environments ( around 40 degrees)
Order Picker Requirements:
- Can read and interpret pick sheets
- Can perform some lifting around 30-50lbs
- Ability to stand for 8-12 hours depending on completion of orders
- Bilingual in Ukrainian and or Russian a plus
Location: Renton, Wa
Duration of Assignment: Temp to Hire, they are looking to build their team!
Schedule: Monday through Thursday
Time: Graveyard 4:00 PM-1:00AM with the potential of overtime
If this sounds like the Order Picker position you could thrive in and want to learn more apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!