Warehouse- Order Selector
Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 7:30am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday
Our client is immediately hiring warehouse Order Selectors for their online fashion apparel distribution center. In this role, you will be picking customer online apparel orders and preparing them for shipment. These are temp-to-hire warehouse Order Selector roles offering the opportunity to learn and grow within the e-commerce industry. This company provides full time employment, consistent day shift hours, and ability to grow with their company. They are looking for long term employees to be a part of their company.
During a typical day as a warehouse Order Selector, you will be working in a warehouse environment carefully pulling online customer orders. You will be utilizing specific computer programs for shipping and online purchasing data entry.
What is great about working here:
- Casual, fun work environment
- Great day shift schedule
- Learn about e-commerce distribution
- Temp to hire position offers permanent employment
Warehouse Order Selector responsibilities:
- Accurately pick orders and prepare boxes for shipping
- Work at a fast pace to achieve deadlines
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Computer Data Entry for shipping
- Use a hand truck
Warehouse - Order Selector Requirements:
- Detail-oriented likes to work with your hands
- Order picking experience a plus
- Ability to lift 50lbs. throughout the day
- Can work quickly and accurately
- Wear work boots for safety
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees against Covid19:
- Masks required
- Social distancing among work stations
- Sanitizer stations, constant cleaning of high traffic areas
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pmPay: $17/hr.
Location: Renton, WA (plenty of parking, but the location is not bus accessible)
If you’re interested in this Warehouse Order Selector position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!