Warehouse - Gift Basket Assembly
Posted April 8, 2021
Full-time, Temporary to Hire, 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
Our client is immediately hiring multiple Warehouse Gift Basket Assemblers for their very busy distribution center. In this role you will get to make people's day by packaging unique and fun items into customizable gift box sets. These are temp-to-hire assembly positions, offering full-time hours, day schedule, and competitive wages, while working in fun, bright new facility.
During a typical day as an assembly associate you will be working in a warehouse environment and building customized gift sets, gathering items for customer orders, and packaging the products into their box. The gift boxes you package will include an interesting collection of products; such as artisan confections, collectable keepsakes, soothing teas, scented candles, and whimsical stationary or décor items, just to name a few examples.
What is great about working here:
- Casual, fun work environment
- New bright facility that is clean and well organized
- Temp to hire position offers permanent employment
- No heavy lifting!
Benefits offered once converted: wage raise, medical, dental, pto and more!
Warehouse - Gift Basket Assembly job duties:
- Assembling custom gift set orders
- Preparing gift boxes and labeling
- Attractively packaging gift item in the boxes
- Standing for extended periods of time
Warehouse - Gift Basket Assembly Requirements:
- Detail oriented, likes to work with your hands
- Work swiftly yet precisely to make shipping deadlines
- Willing to learn new skills, cross train in other areas
- Stand and perform methodical and repetitive tasks
- Use your creativity!
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees against Covid19:
- Masks required
- Social distancing among work stations
- Sanitizer stations, constant cleaning of high traffic areas
Schedule: Day Shift
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pmPay: $15.75/hr.
Location: Renton Wa. (plenty of parking, but the location is not readily bus accessible)
If you’re interested in this Warehouse - Gift Basket Assembly position, apply now or call 253-353-7700 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with the TERRA Tukwila team. I am passionate about customer service, and the daily opportunities to connect the right client and candidate together. I love fostering amazing relationships that provide so many talented people new career adventures!