Posted June 14, 2021
Full-time, Permanent, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
A popular Seattle based retailer has a rare opening for a HR Analyst! This is a Direct - Hire, Full-Time opportunity to join a team where they empower their employees to learn and be their absolute best. If you have experience in an analyst role, love asking questions and being the problem solver, and are looking for that long-term career with a company you can grow with, this is a great opportunity for you!
This Seattle area retailer started in 1978, with a single store location at Northgate Mall. Now they have hundreds of stores across the United States and Canada. They take pride in that everything they do revolves around the customer. This company is known for their clothing, footwear, accessories, and the gear needed for active lifestyles.
HR Analyst Job Duties:
- Perform Market Analysis and advise leadership on compensation decisions
- Key player in the annual healthcare benefit renewal
- Continuously enhance the communication about benefits within the company
- Complete annual regulatory filings
- Determine and execute annual merit and incentive pay processes
Someone who is self-sufficient, loves asking questions, and being a problem solver would do really well in this role!
Here are some of the safety measures they have in place to help protect their employees from COVID-19:
- Providing masks to all employees (you may also bring your own)
- Limiting outside visitors from coming into the facility
- Have an environment where employees are alternating working in the office and remotely
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
HR Analyst Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years of working experience in compensation, benefits, or financial analysis
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of federal and state-level employment, compensation, and benefit related laws
- Proven business analytical skills
- Medical, dental, vision
- Matched 401K
- 2-weeks paid vacation
- Fun working environment!
Location: Lynnwood, WA and some remote work
If you are interested in this HR Analyst position,
apply now or call 206-453-2852 to schedule your interview today!
TERRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
About Your Recruiter
I am a Recruiter for the TERRA Everett team. I love helping a company with such an important part of their business. One of my favorite parts of the job is connecting people to their dream jobs!